• How do I solve QuickBooks error 3371?

• If your post is not specific to any of the below topics. It goes here
If your post is not specific to any of the below topics. It goes here
 #288  by harryparker
 Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:07 pm
My all financial transactions are fully enthusiastic to QuickBooks; an accounting software .QuickBooks is that the foremost powerful tool which can be used for completing all accounting details within the systematic ways. While using it, QuickBooks users can experience common errors related to QuickBooks. But from a few of days, I’m encountering by error message QuickBooks error 3371, so I’m very frustrated. So, I’m trying to seek out the simple fixes for resolving it within the proper ways. So please someone help me to unravel this error as soon as possible.
 #306  by akshay_m
 Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:59 pm
A few common fixes that users generally come up with then trying to fix any error include:

Following what the error pop-up says – this won’t be any good here especially if you’re in a hurry. Reinstalling everything takes a lot of time and the error message doesn’t really specify if you’re supposed to do a clean install where you have to first uninstall the existing program, run the QuickBooks Clean Install tool, and then reinstall the program. Or not?
Contacting Support – that would just take you to a generic support page, not a help article. Plus, you’ll be required to jump through several hoops like selecting the proper product version, consulting Intuit Community Forums, etc. When you’re struggling with an error and looking for a solution quickly, all of these can seem rather frustrating.
So instead of wasting time on fixes that won’t work most of the time, follow these steps to fix error 3371 QuickBooks:

On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press R. That’ll open the Run
In that window enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or the appropriate location on your system where QuickBooks saves entitlement information) and then click OK. This will open Windows Explorer at that location.
Note: This should work with QuickBooks products from 2013 through 2016

Locate the ecml file, right-click on it and select Delete to delete it.
Close this window and then re-run QuickBooks. You will be asked to register the product again
A few points to note here

If you are a ProAdvisor with multiple copies of QuickBooks on your system then you will have to re-register every version of QuickBooks installed on the computer.
This problem will only affect the workstation that has the configuration change. If you are in a networked environment with separate computer systems, the others should not be affected.

Learn more about QuickBooks error 3371 | Hosting QuickBooks Enterprise on Cloud | QuickBooks for Mac Desktop