Abu Dhabi Art is turning 10 and will return on November 14 with a special opening reception to celebrate the milestone. This years event will open to the public from November 14-17 in Manarat Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi. The fair will feature 43 local, regional and international galleries, including established and emerging artists, from 19 countries across Europe, Asia, Northern America and the Middle East.
Exhibiting galleries include ATHR, Ceysson and Bénétière, Galleria Continua, Galerie Mitterand, Galerie Isa, Plutschow Gallery and more. In addition to viewing some amazing artwork at the event be sure to in check out these event highlights.
- The Challenges of Data Collecting and How Circulation Impacts Art Valuation and Acquisitions - 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Arts in Motion: Yves Klein - 7:45 pm - 8:00 pm
- Abu Dhabi Art Artist Sarah Al Agroobi - 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Art Studio’s Artist in Residence Jeanne Blissett - 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Arts in Motion: Vasconcelos - 8:30 pm - 8:40pm
- The Circulation of Fraudulent Art in Emerging Art Markets - 4:15 pm - 5:30 pm
- Markets, Museums and the Global Circulation of Art - 4:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Portfolio Review with Holly Hughes - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Remote Abu Dhabi - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Arts in Motion: Tinguely - 8:30 pm - 8:40
Tickets to the event are priced at Dh 55 for 15- 17 November
One-Day Ticket for the 10 Year Celebration Opening Reception: Dh 100 (valid for entry on 14 November only)
Four-Day Ticket for the Opening Reception on 14 November and for the remaining Public Days from 15-17 November: Dh 150