Abu Dhabi Music and Arts Foundation (ADMAF) in collaboration with the European Cultural Foundation and MitOst, invites UAE-based cultural managers, artists, curators and creatives to take part in an inspiring, engaging and collaborative programme for cultural exchange under the newly launched initiative Tandem Al Emarat.
Tandem is looking for 16 cultural managers to join the team. Participating organizations will get a chance to connect with changemakers across the UAE. In the spirit of ‘Doing-it-together’, the one year programme offers a space to experiment with multidisciplinary project ideas and inventive approaches to create change through culture.
Within each Tandem programme, participants form cross-Emirates partnerships of two, aka tandems. These Tandem partners organise working visits to each other’s’ cities and develop a joint pilot project which serves as a space for mutual learning and engagement.
The program highlights include:
• 12-day reciprocal working visit at your Tandem partner organisation
• 4 Tandem network and training meetings in the UAE with moderated peer to peer learning sessions and input by experienced trainers
• Methods and Tools for professional and organisational development
• Ongoing expert advice for the development of the cross-border collaborations
• Start-up funding of AED 6,500 for a pilot project to develop in collaboration with your Tandem partner
Application deadline is Sunday, October 14th 2018.
Selection of applicants and invitations for the Partner Forum will be announced by early November 2018. For more info and to apply visit admaf-tandemalemarat.org